...Hey Lovelies, Happy New Year!
I know I'm 28 days too late for this post- but better late than never, right?
You might have noticed my inconsistently to posting on this page. This is due to my computer crashing (three times) and than a new found love for filming and editing video's for my YouTube account (see latest video below).
Of course, I still enjoy writing but I feel that my writing style has changed a little bit. I've been working on a poetry book which I hope to have published within the next few years - given that I keep having cool experiences and writing about them. I hope I never stop that.
UPDATE ON MY LIFE:
- I surprised my family by returning from my overseas trip earlier than expected in November and I've been jobless since..,
- I have relaunched my YouTube account and I would really appreciate if you went over and checked it out here:
- I spent a month on K'Gari (Fraser Island) volunteering with DropBear Adventures and I have returned back to the mainland feeling more refreshed and ready to smash out some amazing things in 2018. I even made it in the Courier Mail whilst visiting Lake McKenzie (check image below).
- Which brings me to my next point: Where do I see myself in 2018? Well, I would like to start studying online to keep my brain active and alert, I plan to read / write A LOT, and also I have a few trips up my sleeve.
HERE ARE THE OPTIONS:
1. A massive Asia trip
2. Ski season in Canada
3. Roadtrip through Scotland and work in Ireland
4. Stay in one spot for a year...
5. Work in New Zealand
6. Do what I've done every other year, work 6 months and then leave to Greece!
7. All of the above, minus number 4 of course because we all know how hard it is for me to stay in one place.
What do you think I should do?
Let's see what happens! But for the meantime, can 2018 please be nice to me.
Much LOVE xx